Residential & commercial roofing service in Chapel Hill in NC has seen continuous growth since the introduction of Referrals Roofing to the area. We provide quality roofing services to our clients in the area of Chapel Hill that too at amazing prices and additional discounts and offers for your benefit.
Residential roofing, as the name suggests refers to the roof installation and repair of the building which is used for residential purposes. Similarly, commercial roofing refers to roof installation and repair of a commercial building.
The types of commercial roofing systems are-
- BUR Membrane- The standard tar and gravel roof system is also known as the BUR membrane method. It is a much more durable as well as cost-effective method.
- Metal Roofing - The metal roofing option includes different options like aluminum, tile sheets, stainless steel, corrugated galvanized steel, silicon-coated steel, copper, aggregates of zinc, tin, etc.
- Thermoset roof- The thermoset roof is constructed using single-ply rubber material and is long-lasting, versatile as well as easy to maintain. It is UV rays resistant as well as resistant to alcohol, acids, solvents, etc.
- PVC & TPO Roof Membrane- The material of poly Vinyl Chloride and Thermoplastic Polyolefin is quite lightweight and is resistant to UV rays, chemicals, bacteria, etc. It can successfully be used for the businesses that eject oils through its ventilation system.
- Mod-bit Roofing- Modified Bitumen roofing is a good alternative to roofing choices. It has reinforced roof fabrics as well as bitumen in multiple layers. They offer amazing tensile strength as well as easier to maintain.
- Green Roofs- These options offer a sustainable option to businesses. They beautify the surroundings and are environmentally friendly.
Residential roofing options are-
- Asphalt roof shingles- These are some of the most popular residential roofing options, and with good reason. They are easy to install and very economical at the same time.
- Slate roof shingles- Slate roof shingles are a sophisticated option for the roof of your home. But they are comparatively a little costlier than other options. But at the same time offers advantages like fire resistance, resistance to rot, and is easy to maintain.
- Ceramic tiles- Ceramic tiles are durable, don’t fade, and are fireproof. But they are not suitable for fluctuating weather conditions.
- Metal roofing- Metal roofing provides strength to your roof, requires very little maintenance, and is lightweight.
- Cedar shake roofs and shingles- This roofing option can withstand harsh weather conditions and is an environmentally-friendly choice.
Best Residential Roofing Service in Morrisville
Referrals Roofing is the best roofing service in Morrisville, NC. There are numerous reasons for hiring the services of professional roofers-
- The professional roofers follow the building codes of the area and the clients need not hassle themselves with the details.
- Only professionals can provide the perfectly satisfactory quality of a roofing job.
- Professional roofers can offer their expertise in the type of material to choose and even provide information regarding the retailers of the material and other services.
- Professional roofers tend to follow the rules and regulations up to the tee, this, in turn, results in avoidance of any potential accidents.
- Due to their expertise in roofing matters they can help save a lot of money by using their knowledge base and avoiding any wastage.
- They ensure effective as well as efficient goal access.
- Professionals can even provide a warranty on their services.
Differences between Residential and Commercial Roofing
Although it can seem like the roofing solutions would be the same for both residential and commercial roofs, that is far from reality. There are so many differences among both-
- Based on size- The most important basis of the distinction between the two types of roofing is the size of types of roof. The residential buildings tend to be of much smaller size than commercial buildings. Thus, the size of the roof in smaller buildings is smaller than the large size of commercial buildings.
- Based on cost- The residential roof and roofing systems are comparatively nominally priced as it requires to be used only for residential purposes. On the other hand, the commercial roofing systems are much costlier for the different purposes of the buildings and different conditions required for various activities.
- Based on purpose- The residential buildings can be used only for one purpose of living in the building but the commercial buildings can be of different types based on the requirements of the owner such as manufacturing facilities, cold storage, flex buildings, telecom centers, etc.
- Based on material used- The roofing materials used for residential purposes can be a little more considerate of aesthetic effects on the building On the other hand commercial buildings materials focus on the durability and utility of the building. Based on the design, cost, requirements, and weather conditions it has to endure the materials can vary.
- Based on design- The design of the residential buildings tend to be having pitched roofs with higher slopes. And is simpler to install. The commercial buildings tend to be much larger and the roof must be able to support the extra size of the building. Plus, residential buildings require more aesthetically pleasing designs rather than commercial buildings that focus more on utility.
- Based on installation and repair- The installation and repair of the residential roofing takes much less time than that of the commercial roofs. The residential job is comparatively simpler and small in size. Whereas commercial roofing jobs are generally more technical and larger than residential.
- Maintenance- The maintenance of the residential roofs is much easier in comparison to the commercial ones because of the size. And because of the same reason, it is easier to scan for any damages or repair requirements. On the other hand, commercial roofs require complicated maintenance because of the sheer size and are complicated to gauge out damages.
Referrals Roofing is your answer to all the roofing-related problems in Morrisville, NC. Call today for residential roofing or commercial roofing quote.